Today my newest release, HOT LIKE FIRE, is available nationwide wherever books are sold. In celebration of yet another “Sexy, Funny & Oh So Real” romance, I will have one contest a week for the next eight weeks.
It’s simple: If you know the answer to the question of the week just email me the answer at email@example.com. I will draw one name from all entries and the winner will be able to select one (1) item from a short list of prizes. You may only enter each contest once or your entries will be voided. Winners of previous contests are not excluded from entering the new contest. UPDATE: Every Wednesday I will post the winner for the previous week and the new question.
The Prizes Are:
– An Autographed gift set of four of my books
– A Spanish recipe book (so that you can recreate all those hot and spicy dishes Garcelle cooked in the book)
– A Beyonce or Shakira CD (as you know Garcelle is told throughout the book that she favors both of these women)
– A Kama Sutra gift set (just a litte help for you and your lover to enjoy the same erotic and sizzling passion shared between Garcelle and Kade)
– 1 Deluxe Poker Set (a celebration to Garcelle’s favorite card game and a chance to play a little strip poker. Don’t be scared!)
– 1 Item of Your Choice from the Niobia Bryant Charity Store
If you want to win one of the prizes above answer this question:
What song played during Garcelle’s sexy dance for Kade?
7 thoughts on “8 Questions, 8 Weeks, 8 Winners”
I absolutely LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!! Definitely HOT LIKE FIRE.
How have you been?
Be sure to enter the contest. It ends next Wednesday.
love ya and all of your books
i have been reading your books since admission of love have not
missed one but the stone brothers and those jamison twins are hot.
but than so are all of your male characters
thank you denise
I LOVE HOT LIKE FIRE!! WHEN WILL FEVER BE OUT?
Heyyyyyy Ms. B, i think i missed the contest 😦 that’s ok tho because next one imma be right on ball 😀 much love, YOU know you gonna hear this about a gazillion times from me, i LOVE your books and you the author 🙂 well happy Nov. happy belated bday.
~love peace and sooooooooooooooooooul
Hi Tammy, I don’t have a release date for FEVER yet but stay tuned for more info.
Hi Miss Lea, I see you left MySpace. Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was my best one ever. The new contest goes up today and all participants have until Next Tuesday at midnight to answer. Be good in school. Best, N.